Apr 5, 2012

Is It Important- You Tell



Money was not important to me.
What was important to me was Good Life.
I spent 22 years in Army.
I was a commercial pilot in civil for 16 years.

Money was not important to me but....
Everyone wanted money.
The grocery store man wanted money.
The restaurants wanted money.
The travel agent wanted money.
The schools wanted money to educate my children.
The doctors and lawyers wanted money.
Even the essential facilities like house, electricity and water requires money.

Money is still not important to me.
But all the above things are important to me.
And if they all require money, I shall earn to give it to them.

NO EXCUSES IF I WANT THE ABOVE AND MANY MORE THINGS FOR A GOOD LIFE.


Ha ha ha.. Even if I have to enjoy good custard-apple, I have to have money.

No comments:

Post a Comment